Are you visiting Q Sauna & Spa for the first time? We’ve put together a step-by-step process of visiting our sauna and spa so you can fully enjoy your experience! Feel free to ask our front desk any questions you may have.
Step 1: Check-in
- After paying admission, you will receive a locker key and uniform.
- Keep your key around your wrist at all times.
Step 2: Locker Room
- Use key to open lock (touch key # to black pad)
- Leave everything in the locker
- DO NOT OVER STUFF LOCKERS (it will get stuck)
- Double-check to make sure locker is secure and locked
Step 3: Showers
- No bathing suits or any clothing
- Rinse in shower before entering Jacuzzi/saunas
- No cellphone in the shower/Jacuzzi area
Step 4: Co-ed / Sauna (Jjimjilbang – 찜질방)
- Everyone must wear uniform at all times
- Scan key to buy food, drinks and other treatments
Step 5: Check-out
- Get everything from locker
- Put used towels and uniforms in laundry basket
- Return key and pay any extra balances
- Arrive at least 20~30 minutes before appointment time
- Appointment time is when the treatment begins
- Soak in the Jacuzzis & saunas to allow skin to loosen
- Listen for your number for the treatment inside spa
- First 10 minutes of treatment, you have the right to stop treatment if you’re not satisfied. After the 10 minutes, there will be no refund.
Spa Lynnwood Sauna Seattle, Millcreek Best Woman Spa Seattle Spa | Sauna & Spa Lynnwood, Seattle, Millcreek, Men Spa, Men Sauna, Woman Sauna, Woman Spa, Massage, Hot Tub, Best Spa, Jacuzzi, Infrared Sauna, Steam Room, Hot Sauna, Korean Style Sauna, Man Spa, Family Spa, Q Sauna & Spa Offers Services For Both Men And Women Including Massages, Facials And Our Spa Packages.